Tuesday 5 October 2010

Learn Perl for CGI Programming with O'Reilly

I've started an online course by O'Reilly School of Technology (OST).  I wanted to try out some formal online Perl training and the best I found was with OST.

I've made a good start on the "Learn Perl for CGI Programming" course and think it's very good.

The O'Reilly School of Technology and the University of Illinois have partnered to offer Certificates of Professional Development in information technology and related skills.  The course I am doing counts towards one of their certificates.  I am thinking of carrying on with the "Web Programming Certificate" although my current passion is Perl programming.  I'll get the course done first and then think about if I want to do the others later.

Check out their site by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment